As we continue to build our community of triathletes and cyclists we have developed a forum to help answer those questions and share knowledge from this mammoth collective of insight. Our blog this week introduces our new forum and urges you to get involved, register and learn, share and enjoy.
Having met so many awesome people through our social media channels we decided it was about time someone created a forum just for triathletes. There has been so many brilliant interactions on twitter & facebook but these learnings are transient and so quickly lost, we want you to share this knowledge and be able to search through the information and use it to get involved and smash your PB’s. So why get involved and join the Trivelo Forum? Here are our Top 5 reasons for why you need to head to the forum and join in!
- We have built up a panel of coaches, nutritionists, mechanics, age group athletes, ironmen & regular triathletes competing for fun available to support any threads and ensure we support you.
- We have been working on the functionality to make the site work from any device fully mobile optimised allowing you to stay in touch from anywhere at any time.
- The Trivelo forum allows open access to the social media community of Trivelo with over 10,000 active members meaning any question you have can get plenty of support.
- We welcome all levels of triathlete from first timer to 10 x ironman competitor keen to support everyone and help them improve and have fun!
- Search any post and set up alerts for any subject so you don’t have to do the leg work to find what you need.
What are you waiting for? Head over to www.forum.trivelo.co.uk right now and join in.
About the author – Billy is a seasoned triathlete battling to get faster and not slip back through the pack.